Friday, April 12, 2013

list no.2

listening  :: to the car radio turned up loud in an attempt to enthuse me about the day ahead (generally                
              on my drive to work!)
reading  :: frankie magazines - new and old
watching  :: more abc ivew on jim's ipad -Tractor Monkeys, Would I Lie To You?, Adam Hills: The       
              Last Leg
planning  :: a vintage themed, high tea baby shower 
drinking  :: coffee, always coffee
wearing  :: spots and stripes, jeans and singlets
found  :: the perfect pair of tan ankle boots, generously bought for my birthday (I have the best mum!)
dreaming  :: of hosting an afternoon tea for my work friends using my collected  Johnson of Australia 
               crockery
praying  :: for Jim as he starts his new role as our church Youth Worker
thankful  :: for recent melbourne adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment