Tuesday, March 05, 2013

list no.1

I am a list maker.
To do lists. Party plannning lists. Gift giving lists. Daily lists. Shopping lists. Holiday packing lists.
Lists are always written with a lovely pen on one of the many beautiful notepads or notebooks I have collected.
(I'm a stationery lover too).

listening :: to Sarah Humphreys so so lovely!
reading :: beautiful, inspiring blogs including cakiesche' and fidel and Little Golden Nook
watching ::  abc ivew on jim's ipad - Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, The Doctor Blake Mysteries,
               Kevin McCloud's Man Made Home
planning :: a 4th birthday party for Nate - he'd like a spotty stripey event!
drinking :: coffee made by me, cartel roasters beans, my brothers coffee machine (on loan while he and his
              wife are travelling), getting better with each cup!
wearing :: my saltwater sandals, everyday
looking :: for the perfect pair of tan ankle boots
dreaming :: about some time away on my own, maybe a night in Melbourne and an afternoon wandering the
                Finders Keepers market
praying :: for the many in my family who are unwell or facing health challenges
thankful :: for treasured friends



         

No comments:

Post a Comment